Sunday, December 6, 2015

ThredUP Haul & Review & Unboxing (Majorly Discounted Designer Clothes!)



Wow, I can't believe I've only just now discovered ThredUP!  So many great brands I didn't think were affordable are now suddenly not only affordable, but cheap!  I picked up a bunch of new tops plus an amazing jacket... this jacket is Sanctuary brand (for anthropologie) and it's just so soft, well made and arrived like new.  The jacket was $20, the tops were between about $5 and $10.  One Max Studio top pictured last below still had the tags on-- $68 retail!

They have a referral program that offers a $20 credit to all new customers (click here).  My mom has ordered using the $20 credit, and there is no minimum purchase-- in other words, order $20 of merchandise and only pay for shipping ($5.99).  Alternately, spend at least $70 and get free shipping, and use the $20 as a discount on your order.  I will also get $20 if you order for referring you to their site, and if you are pleased with your purchase you can also refer people to ThredUP and receive credits towards shopping.  It's a win-win-win-win! ;)

I'm already browsing the site in anticipation of ordering some more items.  I could see gradually replacing my entire wardrobe (which currently consists heavily of items from H&M and Forever 21 clearance items) with nicer and more age appropriate items from this site.  I really hope they continue to succeed and grow!

They also sell handbags, accessories, and children's clothing.  Some items have been marked down a second time (the items with a red price) to an extra low price-- those items can't be returned.  Everything else can be returned either for store credit or a refund as long as you mail the items back in 14 days.  If you request a store credit for your return, the return shipping is free!

The brands on here are varied and anything from high end to low end.  Gucci, Stuart Weitzman, Tory Burch, Theory, J Crew, anthropologie, Banana Republic, Gap, Ann Taylor, H&M, Forever 21... I believe they actually advertise that they have over 25,000 brands! That's insane!!  Happy shopping! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment