Friday, September 18, 2015

Birchbox October 2015 sample SPOILERS + First box for $5 + Birchbox September 2015 Unboxing!

The Birchbox October 2015 sample choices are four mascaras.  I'm excited about the Benefit They're Real sample because it's the best mascara I've ever used, so I'm definitely going to pick up that sample.  The rest of the mascara options are: Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara, and W3LL People Expressionist Mascara.

Birchbox is also offering a special deal this month: Use code SUBSCRIBENOW50 to Get your first box for $5!  A steal since you get at least $5 back to spend in their shop for reviewing products.  Another option is receiving a year of Glamour Magazine for free with your subscription using code BBMAG. 


My September Birchbox was a pretty good one.  The only sample I'm not excited about is the perfume-- I don't like the scent and I'm generally not a fan of perfume samples in boxes.  Here's what I received: 


Salon Gioje Keratin Protein Mask
Trestique Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon
Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil
Raw Spirit Fragrances Wild Fire Eau De Parfum
100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment