Saturday, May 18, 2013

Birchbox May 2013

Receiving these boxes in the mail is always such a treat, and I like the fact that often these subscription boxes come right into your regular mailbox.  It's great to see your little pink Birchbox sandwiched between a pile of bills and Forbes magazine.  
 My only complaint is that I've started getting a little tired of the perfume samples.  However, one of my awesome subscribers on youtube pointed out to me that you can request to receive no more than 6 perfume samples per year! So just one in every other box, instead of one in every box.  Sounds like a decent improvement to me.  I went ahead and selected that setting in my profile, so we'll see how many perfume samples I receive after this one.  My favorites this month are the Coola cucumber scented lotion with SPF 30 (it's about time someone made some sunblock that doesn't smell like sunblock) and the beauty protect detangler.

Items from my May 2013 Birchbox:

1. Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner
2. Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
3. Folle de Joie eau de parfum
4. COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face
5. Pilot Corporation of America Acroball PureWhite®

Unboxing video HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment