Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Beauty Army Unboxing (surprise box!) May 2013


I've been putting these Beauty Army boxes to good use, they're more useful than Julep boxes (just a mailing box) or Birchboxes (not as easy to open and close). These boxes are cute black boxes with a lid that swings open and a pink camouflage design on the inside.

This month's box was actually a surprise, I chose to "skip" the month but for some reason my order went through anyway.  No big deal, Beauty Army refunded my payment when I contacted them.  I thought I might as well share the box anyway!  Pretty nice for samples I didn't choose myself.  The mark scanda-lash hook up mascara and the gel nail polish are so cute and will definitely be used.  The lash cards are an interesting idea, but I don't think I'd pay for them so nice to get a sample in this box.  The skincare products will be fun to try out as well.

Unboxing video HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment