Monday, June 9, 2014

Birchbox June 2014!

Hi all! I was really surprised to see my Birchbox arrive so fast this month.  Usually I receive tracking info around the 10th, but this month the box was already in my mailbox on the 7th!  Pretty speedy.  This month was a pretty good one, I'm going to get good use out of these products!


Items received:

Updo styling tool
Laqa & Co Fat Lip Pencil
Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner in black
English Laundry signature perfume
Perlier Shea Butter body cream

Birchbox is a monthly subscription program.  Each month, for $10, you receive between 4-6 beauty products to try out, and you receive points towards full size items by reviewing the products.  Click here for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I've been watching your youtube videos and have heard you say that with Birchbox 1 point = $1 but when I log into my account it says that it's 10 points = $1. Do you know if they changed the points system or if maybe you're a VIP subscriber or something? I've only been with Birchbox for about 5-6 months and I'm still figuring it out, like learning from you that there are surveys to rate products and earn points. I've totally been missing out!!

    ReplyDelete