Friday, February 15, 2013

SeasonsBox February 2013


I loved this month's SeasonsBox.  Every item is something I NEEDED and just didn't know it! ;)  The maple crunch chocolate was delicious, it took a lot of self control to split it up and eat it over several days instead of eating the whole bar in one sitting.  And the juicy bamboo wipes are perfect facial wipes for travel.  The bambu bath scrub smells incredible-- I decided to give it to my sister, only fair to spread around the goodies a little!  The last item is a rosewater spray and it has a really nice, low-key, natural scent-- just what I like, I don't usually go for heavy perfumes.  Thanks to SeasonsBox for sending me these boxes for review.  They're trying to get the word out since they're new and I think they have a great product!

Here's my unboxing video:


No comments:

Post a Comment